Thursday, May 16, 2013

17 Days...Jitters and Feeling Unsure

I haven't written for several days.  I notice that I do this when I feel nervous, scared and unsure about what I am doing, how I am doing it, and the results that I am getting.

My belly is full of jitters...I keep taking small steps forward...most of the time.

I noticed yesterday that when I am doing what I've been guided to do, which is walk, share KeenFit Pole Walking with people - lead pole walking clinics, support people to order KeenFit poles, plant seeds for future classes and ways of sharing walking poles, such as through different organizations - then I feel clear, confident, aligned and connected.  When I deviate from this, I feel scared, anxious and unsure.

When I see this, my mind kicks in and tells me that it's because I'm stretching and opening up to new possibilities that I am feeling scared and anxious.  That this is good - good for me and blah, blah, blah.

When I feel good, and connected, it's because I am in my comfort zone, and that while it may be fun and feel good, it's not going to generate and create the results that I want, and most certainly, won't bring in any money.

As I write this, I am feeling how money is really one of my biggest saboteurs, and wants to lure me away from my truth and resonance.

Interesting to notice...

Gotta go...time to get ready for teaching a group of senior citizens pole walking...LOVE THIS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment