Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Embellied

Something is happening.  I am now in my 5th week of doing the transverse exercises, and I noticed yesterday that I am pullling the splint (that I have been wearing every day( more tightly around my waist.  At first I thought that it must have stretched out, so I measured my waist last night.  I have lost 2 inches around my waist! WooHoo!  They said that this would happen, but honestly I didn't really believe it would happen for me.  Tentatively...cautiously...I think that I can say it has!  My belly size is still the same - I measured that as well.  It's okay, though.  The upper part of the split must be healing and my muscles are getting stronger.  The split is healing from the top down.  I have heard that when you heal, you heal the more recent "wounding" first and work your way back to the original wound.  For me, the split above my belly button feels more recent and as I connect in with it, it also feels less attached  to "stuff."   It is more recent and less uncumbered.  The part of the split around my belly button and below feels more sticky, old and attached to deep wounding.

I just remembered to just rub my belly and love it.  I couldn't do that several weeks ago.  Thank you.

I feel as though I am becoming "embellied."  It's a new word that I just made up.  How do you like it?  It's similar to "embodied" but is more than embodied.  To be embodied is to be "in body"; to be "embellied" is to be "in belly."  I am coming into my belly.  Stephen Levine talks about women having 2 hearts - the upper, "spiritual" heart, and the lower heart in one's belly, and how injury or wounding to one's lower heart can cause the upper heart to also shut down.  I am being impulsed to get his book, Healing Into Life and Death,  in which he discusses this, and also offers a wonderful "Opening the Heart of the Womb" meditation.  I had this book years ago and used this meditation.  I realize again that I have been on this path of healing my belly for many years now.  It is one of the core central themes, or threads, of my life.

I have often heard that our greatest gifts are borne out of our greatest challenges and deepest healing.  Even in the midst of this healing journey, I can recognize that healing the split is already informing what I am bringing forth to the world, and offering as my gift of healing and contribution. 

As I heal the split, I am developing WEALTHY Woman Coaching and Workshop that I will be offering for the first time this summer.  Becoming a WEALTHY woman includes being "embellied" - that we can contain and use our inherent and extrinsic wealth to generate and create our dreams and fulfill our divine purpose.  To be embellied means that we are deeply connected to what is true and authentic for us, what matters most to us, and that we are no longer willing to waste or leak our energy on people and projects that are not deeply connected to who we truly are.   We live from our bellies, connected to our hearts, and offer great love, healing and beauty into the world.  What we create is aligned with the greater good, and we are aligned with our soul's true purpose for being here right now, in this body, with these particular gifts and attributes.  We are WEALTHY Women, embellied.

I am an embellied WEALTHY woman now.

Suseya!
Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment