Tuesday, June 8, 2010

ABUN-DANCE

Yesterday, I started the 21 Day Money Keys program and through writing honestly about my relationship with money on Sunday, I created my spiritual focus for the 21 days to be: to cultivate compassion for myself and my relationship with money so that I heal the split with money, engage directly with money, and become a significant income earner.

My financial focus is to commit to, complete the design and writing of, and confidently launch  my coaching programs, workshop, pilgrimage and book by the end of the 21 days, and to generate/receive/manifest $1800 or more on or before September 1, 2010.

I share this here because it is so powerful for me to state my focuses and to share them rather than keep them hidden and private.

Before Sunday, I had not even realized that I experience a split with money.  Now that I recognize this, it is so obvious I can't believe I didn't see it before.  What's fascinating to me is it is in my relationship with money that the split most clearly, persistently and painfully manifests in my life.  I have split money from spirit; from what is important and necessary.  Basically, I have so deeply split money off from me and my life and put all of the responsibility on Steve to make it.  And yet, here I am, a Financial Alchemy Coach, co-founder of Own It, Sister which is all about us owning our relationship with money and claiming our wealth.  Shouldn't I know how to do this?  I am embarrassed that I am not the accomplished expert around this.  Then, I remind myself that we so often teach and lead in the areas that are the biggest challenge for us, and in Own It, Sister, we have in our mission statement, that we use our relationship with money as the "doorway to our feminine soul."  So here's the doorway taking me to the next level of my soul to be revealed and healed.  Thank you, and I just get to trust that my journey of healing will be a catalyst, guide and map for someone else's healing with their split around money too.  If so, then it is so worth it for me.

What would it be like to heal the split with money?  There is something interesting in this question because as I ask it, I am actually looking beyond the split to the wholeness.  I don't know that I have actually done that before, at least not with something as tangible as money.

What would it be like to heal the split with money?  What's possible? 


I decide what kind of relationship I want to create with money.

I create a direct, loving, adult relationship with money. 

I show up as the empowered, creative, expansive, strong, clear, focused, committed woman who I am.

I show up as Peregrina, the expression of my Essential Self.

Money would have to be connected to Spirit and Nature.  Money is spiritual and natural, and Nature and Spirit are money.  No split.  Healing the split within the split.  Money brings spirit and nature together.  Money and I are now together.

You know, I have all the tools for this with Financial Alchemy.  I have my "new" money - the "who" my money is all of the above, but somehow I had fallen back into my old relationship with money and had become the victimized little child again.  I guess this is my default relationship, and I have to consciously choose the relationship that I really want, every day.  It's like the exercises I do to strengthen my transverse muscles in my belly.  I have to to do them every day.  I have been doing them every day for 6 weeks, and I have to - get to - keep doing them.  My split is old and deep so I am not like a new postpartum mom who gets to heal her split quickly and be done with it.  I have to - get to -  continue to do the exercises every day.  I get to CHOOSE every day that I am committed to healing the split by showing up and doing the exercises.

How do I translate that to my relationship with money?  It's not so tangible.

Every day I do 5 sets of 100 contractions for my transverse muscle.

With money, every day I connect with my embodiment of money - my money person, who by the way, is Green Man.  Do you know him?  He is the archetype of man and nature. 

 

Cernunnos

He dances the Moon with power and grace

Amidst the hills and trees, in His sacred space

A dancer moving swiftly between the realms

There in the leaves . . . . what do you see?

If you honor the Old Ways ~ it may be He 

I love Green Man.  He has shown up for me in so many ways.  He is my inner guide who suggested that I walk the El Camino last year.  His presence was in so many of the churches that I visited along the way, even in the church in England where my parents were married and I was christened.  There he was, just waiting patiently for me to recognize him.  When I do engage with him and allow him to embody money, money happens.  Yet, all too often, I forget. I fall back into my old, victimizing, disempowered relationship with money. 

It is not his responsibility that I am empowered and choose him.  It is mine.

So perhaps that is the daily practice.  I affirm on a daily basis at the beginning and the end of my day:

TODAY I CHOOSE TO BE PEREGRINA IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH MONEY, AND TODAY I CHOOSE TO BE IN RELATIONSHIP WITH GREEN MAN.  TOGETHER, WE CO-CREATE WEALTH, JOY, EXPANSION AND FINANCIAL SUCCESS AND PROSPERITY.

TODAY I, PEREGRINA, CHOOSE TO DANCE THE DANCE OF WEALTH AND FINANCIAL PROSPERITY WITH GREEN MAN.  THIS IS OUR ABUN-DANCE!  What is in my highest good to focus on today -facts, decisions, systems or actions?  What will my focus be today?

What is the key to healing the split with money?  To recognize that I am the one who is at choice, who gets to choose to heal the split, and to choose it everyday.  What is really important here is not "who" money is for me, but who I choose to be with money.  Do I show up as the wounded little girl or do I show up as Peregrina?  This is the choice that splits the split or heals it. 

As I write this, I so get that healing the split is my choice and my intention, and that I have to - get to - choose it every day. Old habits and patterns die hard.  I don't just get to say it once and be done with it.  It is why I have to - get to - wake up early every day and write.  It is part of my practice, commitment and intention to heal the split.  I get to do the transverse exercises every day.  These are 2 of my daily practices and commitments to heal the split.

TODAY I, PEREGRINA, DANCE WITH GREEN MAN in joy, celebration and delight.  What do I focus on today out of this abun-dance?
Today I work through the Formula of Compassion with my old money, and with myself around money.  This is essential before I can engage completely in the Abun-Dance with Green Man.

This is my commitment today.

Suseya!
Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment