Thursday, June 17, 2010

Riding the Wave

I get to go to Joyful Journey Hot Springs with 3 dear friends for the next 2 nights.  I am really looking forward to women time, soaking time, sleeping time, hiking time, away from work time, and away from home time.  Right now I am feeling very tired around the edges.  Yesterday was a really good and really long day.  I was on the phone coaching or talking from 9am until 9pm with an intuitive reading in the late afternoon at my client's house.  As I was doing my Evening Practice, I realized that I was feeling scared.  Actual fear about how busy I am and that I am not, cannot, get it all done.  I have a lot of detailed, focused work that has to get done, and I'm not sure when or how that will happen.  I feel as though I am on  surfboard trying really hard to stay up and stay on the crest of the wave. I can picture my arms flailing  - and that I have gotten pulled out of my belly by fear and concern, by my not trusting the wave, or myself to ride it.

Right after writing that last night, I came across this quote, and I can't even remember where I found it: 

Life is a wave. Your attitude is your surfboard. Stay stoked & aim for the light!

What a gift of synchronicity to receive this. OK, my attitude is my surfboard.  And I know that I want my attitude to be one of trust, confidence, embelliment, and joy.

I choose to ride the wave of my life from the intention that everything that needs to get done does get done at the perfect time with clarity, focus, ease and grace.  I am riding the wave with LUMINOSITY.  

 And so it is.

Short post today so that I can get ready to go.  I'll be back on Sunday or Monday.

 Suseya!

Sahara 

No comments:

Post a Comment