Friday, June 11, 2010

Rainbow Woman

I woke up a little later than usual this morning so only have a little time to write, so I'll focus on the physical perspective on my belly.  I have obviously been doing a lot of work on the other levels of the split.  Working on the split with money has been very healing in that the split becomes very large and cavernous when it comes to money.  I feel as though the past few days that I have woven a few threads of wholeness and connection.

It's interesting that as I write that, I noticed a difference  as I was doing my nightly exercises before I went to sleep.  It seemed that my transverse muscle felt stronger.  I could pull in more consistently to the back of my belly from a more deeply pulled in place to start.  May not make much sense, but my movements are becoming more controlled, more consistent, and deeper.   My belly is feeling more contained.  My belly is the beautiful copper chalice, and right now, I see lots of colorful and bountiful flowers flowing out of the top!

Here's another image of a beautiful women.



Notice her belly!

It is her powerful center.  Life and love radiate from her belly.  She is an EMBELLIED woman!  She moves!  She takes powerful strides, knowing that she is firmly rooted on Earth, in Nature.  She is connected to the stars and reflects the radiance of the stars.  Just look at her hair and her eyes.  She holds a fire bird in her right hand - the spark of inspiration, the creative fire, the masculine.  The masculine is with her, assisting her, guiding her.  She looks right at you as an invitation to join her, to be her, to embody her, to embelly her. do you accept her invitation?

Notice that there is no split.  The belly is whole, vibrant, pulsating.  The spiral takes you deeply within, and it takes you back out to express what is deepest within you.  It gives you access to the wisdom of your belly, the timeless knowledge of your body. 

Do I accept her invitation?  Do you?

She is asking me to take bigger steps forward, not to only take baby steps but to take steps that take me out of my comfort zone, out of the known into the unknown.  See her left foot?  Her stance is a committed stance - she is not wavering.  She is powerfully moving in the direction to which she committed, and is truly inviting you and me to join her.

I can feel her in me.  And still it is my choice to receive her fully, to dance with her fully, to walk with her. 

I know that the steps that I would take with her are big and courageous steps.  There is no hiding or playing small with her.

She is Peregrina.

And with that recognition, I accept her invitation, breathe in her to my being, and express her with radiance, joy and gratitude. 

You may recognize me when you next see, although my colors may have changed.  I have become the rainbow woman, sparkling and vibrant with the energy of life, and the beauty and strength of the feminine


Why don't you join me on the path, on La Camina?

Suseya!
Sahara

No comments:

Post a Comment